Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Student bio: Kristyn McKenzie

Kristyn with her poetic models
Hi my name is Kristyn McKenzie. I am a graduate student studying architecture at Catholic University. Participating in the Spirit of Place class is an experience I have been waiting for throughout my academic architecture career. Finally being able to do so is truly an opportunity of a lifetime especially since it is taking place in Nepal. I feel that seeing the project from the metaphor inspiration stage all the way through to the final reveal and celebration will make me even more proud to be in the field of architecture. I am most looking forward to working with the people from the village and being immersed into their culture. I am very excited to have this opportunity to meet new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment